Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thank you Pattonville!

Our final Special Olympics event of the year was completed today as the rain held off and all the events were completed.  The Pattonville staff and students did a wonderful job of supplying entertainment, good food, and their friendship.  It is greatly appreciated by all of us at Northview.  Everyone at Northview and Pattonville is invited to comment here about their experiences today.  Don't forget to mention your buddy's name (or the student's if you are from Pattonville) and reflect on this day we shared together.   The end of the school year is near, so we wish everyone a fun and safe summer vacation.

Coach Tino
Coach Frank
Northview PE Department

3 comments:

  1. This is a test comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked basketball at Special Olympics. It was my favorite.

    Dustin S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Basketball Special Olympics.
    Dustin Schafferkoetter

    Thank you for taking me to Special Olympics. I really liked my new friends.
    Sheila Glover

    I like my buddy. LaShondra Jones

    I like Basketball Special Olympics.
    Jonathan Burks

    I like PE and Track and Field Special Olympics.
    Desi Davis

    I like Special Olympics. I liked my Buddy!
    Shanae Halk

    I like PE just a little bit.
    Dillon Young

    Special Olympics basketball is my favorite!
    Lena Thompson

    I like going to Special Olympics!
    Steven Hibbler

    I liked to run fast at Special Olympics!
    Andrian Lofton

    Thank you for organizing Special Olympics!
    Mrs. Becker

    I love PE time! Mrs. Mansfield

    I love track and field Special Olympics!
    Ms. Putnam

    I appreciate Coach Frank's and Coach Tino's love for the kids! Mrs. Witte

    ReplyDelete